The headline and subheader tells us,the form header closes the deal. Over here you can explain why your offer is so great it’s worth filling out a form for.
Pedro Rojas CEO / Consultant
- WINFRED DeLEON: Chief Building Offficial – City of Sacramento
- JEFF BROOKS: Bldg Dept Cannabis Liaison – City of Sacramento
- JOE DEVLIN: Chief of Cannabis Policy & Enforcement – City of Sacramento
- TOMMY YOUNG: CEO, Certified Energy Analyst – E3CA,Inc.
- CHRIS COX: Principal Consultant – Be Green Legal
- ALICIA SEBASTIAN, RICK EATON: North Sacramento Community Development Corporation
- TBD: Architect &/or Ventilation Expert
Del Paso Blvd Partnership E3CA,Inc
North Sacramento Community Development Corporation
Understanding and Surviving
the Building Permit Process
This half-day workshop will give you a plan for navigating the complexities of Sacramento’s submittal requirements for building permits including; the F-1 Occupancy code, Title 24 and CalGreen inspections, tips for avoiding mistakes and the difference between odor control & ventilation.
This workshop is being provided at No Charge and will include extensive Q&A, breakout sessions and…a working lunch!
SEATING IS LIMITED & Pre-registration is required.
For More Info: 916-627-6486
Seating is Limited RSVP Required
Tell The Reader More
The headline and subheader tells us what you’re offering, and the form header closes the deal. Over here you can explain why your offer is so great it’s worth filling out a form for.
- Bullets are great
- For spelling out benefits and
- Turning visitors into leads.